Sunday, August 18, 2013

Artbooking In August: Week #3


Welcome to week three of our Artbooking blog hop.  If you arrived from HeatherJane's Blog you are in the right spot.  This is week #3 of our blog hop and we were challenged with completing 4 different projects using the Artbooking Cartridge and any CTMH paper pack.  

Our mission is to design each of the following 4 projects:
1.  2-page layout
2.  Card
3.  Mini Album
4.  Home Decor or giftable item

Last week I completed #4.  To see my project, click here.

This week I completed a card to complement the giftable item I made last week.  I plan on giving this as a gift.


Did you know you can make glitter paper almost any CTMH color you want?  I used our Black Glitter Paper and Tan Glitter Paper along with our Lagoon Mini Pigment Ink.  I cut the flowers from our AMAZING Artbooking Cartridge.  I cut the tan flower a 1/2 inch smaller than the black glitter flower.  I then used the pigment ink to cover both.  By using the 2 different colors of glitter paper, I got 2 beautiful shades of blue that were perfect for our Laughing Lola Paper.  And of course, I had to add some bling to the middle of the flower from our Base and Bling collection.  

I also used our cartridge to cut the design for my "Thank You".  Check out these fun new stamp sets here.  



I will be finishing a collection of 10 cards and putting them in my gift box from last week.  I had a lot of fun with this project.

Thanks for hopping by.  Hop on over to Jody's Blog to see what amazing project she has waiting for you.

Happy Scrapping!
Jane







2 comments:

  1. Love the cards and the addition of the gift box from last time is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of changing the glitter paper color! TFS that.

    ReplyDelete