Saturday, January 5, 2013

Flirty

Be on the lookout!  Our Spring/Summer catalog will start February 1st.  Have you ordered everything you need from our Fall/Winter catty before it ends?  We have 4 paper packs that will not carry over to the new catalog.  Flirty is one of those.  

I posted on the 1st about my weight loss adventure with my friends and family.  Susan and I have been best friends since we were 9 years old--over 30 years.  My Flirty layout was inspired by her.  We have plans of getting together this spring (she lives in Toledo) and we will take our pictures for the layout.  She is an "amazing" friend.  She has been through everything with me.  I love her so much.  




Supplies Used: 
Flirty My Reflections Paper Packet
Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Embellishments






This packet will not be available after January 31st.  Get Flirty today.
Happy Scrapping!
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment